As a customer of PATH:
- You will be treated with dignity and respect. This includes respect for your lifestyle, cultural, linguistic and religious background and preferences.
- Your privacy will be respected. Any information you give us will be kept safe and given to others only with your permission.
- At any time, you may revoke your permission regarding release of information.
- You will be given information in a way that suits you.
- You are in charge of decisions made.
- You may choose a person to speak on your behalf for any purpose.
- You have the right to give feedback and to complain about services you receive from PATH. If you want to complain, you will be given help to do this.
As a customer of PATH — we ask you to:
- Respect the rights of PATH staff and volunteers, and other customers of PATH.
- Help to ensure PATH is safe and healthy and free from harassment.
- Provide sufficient and accurate information to PATH staff so that PATH is able to meet your needs.
- Do your best to attend appointments made. If you are unable to keep an appointment, you will if possible advise PATH of this before the appointment.
- Return borrowed books and equipment by the due date and in good condition.
- Provide PATH with feedback about the services you receive.