Support Coordination, Advocacy and Information for People with Disabilities
Do you need help with the planning process, or support at planning or review meetings, for you or your loved one?
Contact PATH’s Manager, Shirley, to talk about the support and advocacy we can offer.
Supporting and working with you to get the most from your NDIS plan to source and implement the supports you want working with one or many providers. Organising assessments, therapies and supporting you to navigate the NDIS portal and fully utilise your plan.
Support Coordination tasks we can do to help you implement and continue to access supports under your NDIS plan:
- Meet with you either face to face or online/by phone to do an intake meeting. This is where we can talk about your plan goals and the supports you want to access as part of your NDIS plan
- We also do a support coordination service agreement with you
- Provide support to you to build your capacity to navigate the NDIS
- Contact providers with you, or contact providers on your behalf to find out about services they offer to offer you options and connect you with them
- Support you to understand and budget the funding in your NDIS plan
- Help you organise service agreements with your providers for day to day and community access supports, as well as connect you with therapists/allied health practitioners
- Support you to connect with support workers either through organisations or online platforms
- Help you access equipment or Assistive Technology if it is funded as part of your NDIS plan
- Check with you to ask if you think your supports are working well for you, and support you to make changes to these if you think you need to
- Provide plan implementation reports as requested by the NDIS.
PATH supports people with a disability to achieve your goals, your choices.
PATH supports you to:
- express your views and concerns
- access information and services
- defend and promote your rights
Information and Referral
PATH supports you to:
- access information to help you make decisions
- locate services that support your goals
Help with the NDIS
You are most welcome to pop into PATH’s office and chat with our friendly staff, or phone or email us.
PATH is keen to see that carers and people with disabilities achieve the best possible, most appropriate plan under the National Disability Insurance scheme.
Events and Workshops
PATH runs a number of workshops and events for people with disabilities, their friends, families and carers.
For more information about what is currently happening visit What’s on — PATH.