PATH will be closed from Wednesday 20 December 2017
and will re-open on Monday 15 January 2018
The Board and staff of PATH would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers
a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!
Suite 115, 114-116 Henry St, Penrith
Phone: 4721 0866
As a customer of PATH:
• You will be treated with dignity and respect. This includes respect for your lifestyle, cultural, linguistic and religious background and preferences.
• Your privacy will be respected. Any information you give us will be kept safe, and given to others only with your permission.
• At any time, you may revoke your permission regarding release of information.
• You will be given information in a way that suits you.
• You are in charge of decisions made.
• You may choose a person to speak on your behalf for any purpose.
• You have the right to give feedback and to complain about services you receive from PATH. If you want to complain, you will be given help to do this.
As a customer of PATH — we ask you to:
• Respect the rights of PATH staff and volunteers, and other customers of PATH.
• Help to ensure PATH is safe and healthy and free from harassment.
• Provide sufficient and accurate information to PATH staff so that PATH is able to meet your needs.
• Do your best to attend appointments made. If you are unable to keep an appointment, you will if possible advise PATH of this before the appointment.
• Return borrowed books and equipment by the due date and in good condition.
• Provide PATH with feedback about the services you receive.